“nice” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Economy
“nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

we stopped in after our flight as our room was not ready. good food and endless coffee. the guy at our hotel said it was good and he was right not expensive and good (Breakfeast)

Visited August 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I had a hot chocolate and my husband had a latte with cakes. The selection of cakes was good and the ones we had were delicious. The staff were very friendly and chatted with us. We ejoyed our visit and would return.

Visited February 2012
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Coffee with view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Nice place to visit. Good coffee and tasty dishes. View over the sea, reasonable prices, wonderful staff.

Visited July 2012
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Ever tasted a hamburger with an orange?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Hafnarfjordur (the town in the lava) has many attractions and one of them is Cafe Aroma in the center of Hafnarfjordur (shopping mall Fjordurinn). Their new menu (and new owners, I think) surprised me when I though a hamburger could never be much of an experience any more!

Apart from many things on the menu, they have excellent hamburgers but if I had to name one, I would vote for the "Orange Burger", with slice of an orange treated in a special way. However, the orange burger is only available if the restaurant has access to top quality oranges, otherwise this recipe won't work.

If you are very hungry, try the "Chuck Norris Burger", a 750 gr. burger, a challenge I have never dared to try, but maybe someday!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Iceland
“Fantastic view, great lunch buffet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I invited a cousin out for lunch, it is a little drive from Reykjavik but well worth it. Looking out over the harbor was great. The lunch was great. Good variety and well presented. Soup and bread was the best!!

• Visited December 2011