“Not my first time there, and it is always solid” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Akureyri
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Description: Greifinn is without doubt one of the most popular restaurant in Akureyri . The menu is varied and the prices are moderate. Greifinn is ideal for individuals, groups and families that want to relax over food and drink. We make a point of running a family-friendly restaurant. A diverse menu is on offer with a wide choice of meat and fish courses as well as pasta and some of the most highly praised pizzas in Iceland.
Gorlitz, Germany
“Not my first time there, and it is always solid”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I do like the atmosphere at Greifinn. I have had hamburgers, pizzas, salads and just small things. And I have never been disappointed. Portions are always big, and the service is quick and friendly. It is no wonder this is one of the more popular restaurants in Akureyri

Visited August 2013

Belgium
“Great hamburgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very tasty burgers, beter than at McD's :). Warm interior, friendly staaf. A little bit out of the city centre, beween the cultural centre Hof and the shopping mall. Also take away pizza. Tip: when you want to order, push the bell on your table, or waiiiiit...

Visited July 2013
scotland
“Very accommodating I would book”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This has a vast menu to suit all budgets, my husband is allergic to wheat and we took some wheat free pasta along and they were happy to cook with it. In the end my husband decided he would like a chicken risotto so they did not need to use his pasta, he raved about the risotto stating its lovely can we come back tomorrow.

I had a lobster pasta dish, if I'm honest although it was nice I found the vegetables whilst perfectly cooked they seemed to overpower the delicate lobster taste, I think I would have preferred s'more delicate possibly garlic dish.

The staff were very friendly, the service was great, I would recommend this restaurant, book if you don't want to be disappointed

Visited July 2013
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It is a popular place so during the weekends I recommend you order a table the day before, but you can also drop by to see if they have some available. They also have pizza for take away. On the menu there is a lot to choose from: pizza, pasta, chicken, meat, fish, salad, burgers... and the list goes on. The food was fantastic and so was the service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hayling Island, Hampshire
“Tasty food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wide menu selection as others have said. Very friendly atmosphere and service was fast. My husband is gluten intolerant and they were very helpful and understanding about this and adapted the dish he wanted accordingly. The food was really tasty and we enjoyed our meal.

Overall would highly recommend, especially if you are looking for something not too expensive. Our bill was about £20 each for a main corse and a drink- fairly good for Iceland

• Visited June 2013