the room and facilities just as good as the last 2 yrs,if we had a problem with the room.the reception sorted out that day.We stay from 6/9/2012 to 27/9/2012,Hire a car ,with discount from greenvillage,just a run about, for the day then, visit local restaurants at night.We did not use the hotel at night very rare ,1 or 2 times ,as we eat breakfast,everyday,somedays lunch at the pool bar.
The local bus is easy to use into kyrenia [or known as girne] from the hotel run allday I think the last one about 23-00pm.
Value for money local restaurants Silver Rocks [Lapta] , Tasmahzen Acmenya ,Blue door, The blue dolphin, all in the local village or in Kyrenia or on the way in The excellent Ambiance beach club restaurant ,Hirdeniz fish type restaurant or Calamari restaurant,You try the Pine Bay Club for British breakfast as well as lunch /dinner. Northern Cyprus value for money were ever you stay in 3- 4- 5- star .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Holiday Village nestles between the gentle slopes of the five-finger mountain and the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean coastline. Green Holiday Village is situated 9 km west of Kyrenia and 14 km east of Guzelyurt and 30 km far from Ercan airport. There are some beautiful beaches in and around Kyrenia and some are only 15-minutes walk from the resort. We are also within walking distance of the historical Lambousa ruins. The resort is just adjacent to the main road, where numerous public buses run into Kyrenia on a regular basis. The resort is in an appealing location with many attractions, suitable for all ages and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Green Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Green Holiday Village Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas