Have just returned from 2 weeks @ C.T.G. - lives up to its name with attractive gardens full of lemon, lime & pomegranite trees, surrounding a spotlessly clean pool, serviced daily. We had a 2-storey villa, overlooking the pool, with a mezzanine sleeping area. Very clean & functional - only a shower room, but perfectly adequate.Water heater/cooler in kitchenette very useful - changed when necessary. Rooms cleaned daily, linen changed every 3 days, pool towels provided. We booked 1/2 board, but found the food very dull & uninteresting - chicken soup night after night! Followed on many occasions by, guess what? Yes - chicken; roasted, in a sauce, casseroled, stewed, and always with chips & salad. Also on the menu was liver & onions, fish & chips, sausages, omelettes & always with chips & salad. We would have really enjoyed some local dishes. Likewise, the breakfasts were just O.K. With a few tweaks here and there things could be vastly improved, like the dining room having nice table linen in the evenings, perhaps a candle or flower on the table, perhaps a wine glass and laid cutlery and soft lighting and music?
Having said all that we would like to say the staff @ C.T.G were superb, Verdat, Ishmail, & Lesley - nothing was too much trouble. Also the little cats were gorgeous!!!!
P.S. Would recomend car hire - though Dolmus (local bus) very easy & cheap to use.
- Also Known As:
- Citrus Tree Gardens Hotel
- Citrus Tree Gardens Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Citrus Tree Gardens Kyrenia
- Citrus Tree Gardens Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Citrus Tree Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.