I stayed at the (AHV) for 14 nights in May 2013. This was my 6th visit to this beautiful country. Although i had previously stayed 5*, 4* and 3* Hotels, i can honestly say that the Almond Holiday Village outshines them all. The food was excellent ,the service was First Class and the ethos of this family run establishment was to ensure that their guests were comfortable.
The management were well supported by a dedicated staff and it speaks volumes that most of the staff are longstanding employees.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and having a lovely Pool area the (AHV) is the perfect venue for those who want a relaxing holiday.
In the warmer weather lunches and dinners are served alfresco adjacent to the pool area. I had most of my lunches at the Almond and found them affordable as was the cost of drinks.
Breakfasts are served in the charming indoor restaurant efficiently managed by Lilly and are an enjoyable start to the day.
I enjoyed this holiday so much that i booked a return visit for 14 nights in October 2013.
You can book direct with the Almond who can also arrange your airport transfers.
My fellow guests were very friendly . Several were return visitors and everybody i met said they would return to the Almond.
Thank you to everyone at the Almond for your kindness. i shall see you in the Autumn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almond Holiday Village is a small, family run, friendly complex only 8m east of the Hystorical town of Kyrenia and 20 min walking distance from the nearest sandy beach. Based between the slops of the picturesque Kyrenia Five Finger Montains & cyrstal clear waters of The Med, Almond H.V is your ideal venue for a relaxing holiday. Each family member will do their very best to make sure you feel the warmth of your own home...as if you are part of the family. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Almond Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Almond Holiday Village Kyrenia
- Almond Holiday Village Hotel Kyrenia
- Almond Holiday Village Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas