Stayed here September 2012,service and family very good made to feel very welcome.
Food was very good .
Must admit we were a little put off by a number of the guests who return year after year and it began to be a bit blurred as to who was in charge some of them are very territorial
Most sun beds were covered in towels before breakfast
Overall a lovely place to stay and the Hotel was very good at providing local information
Just enjoy and try to ignore the pool wars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almond Holiday Village is a small, family run, friendly complex only 8m east of the Hystorical town of Kyrenia and 20 min walking distance from the nearest sandy beach. Based between the slops of the picturesque Kyrenia Five Finger Montains & cyrstal clear waters of The Med, Almond H.V is your ideal venue for a relaxing holiday. Each family member will do their very best to make sure you feel the warmth of your own home...as if you are part of the family. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Almond Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Almond Holiday Village Kyrenia
- Almond Holiday Village Hotel Kyrenia
- Almond Holiday Village Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas