Our room was lovely and spacious and very clean with a view of both the mountains and the sea. One small complaint is that no bathrobes are supplied, although the towels and toiletries are very good. This hotel offers 2 a la carte restaurants as well as the main buffet and the food was very good. You must try the 6th floor chinese which is amazing.
With regard to the buffet restaurant the staff could do with a little more training, as if you left your table for a second to fetch a drink or further food the table was cleared - even if you had a full plate of food or drinks on the table. A Mairtre De is not in situ and therefore nobody is taking overall control of the waiting staff.
We were staying on an "all inclusive" basis and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of everything and the added bonus was that we didn't have to wear a wrist band!!!!
I would recommend this hotel as we had a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being located on one of the most beautiful bays of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus thatstretches to the bright waters of Eastern Mediterranean, Merit Crystal Cove Hotel is located 10km to the city center and 45 km to Ercan Airport right next to the sea where blue and greenembrace each other ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Merit Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merit Crystal Cove Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Merit Crystal Cove Kyrenia
- Merit Crystal Cove Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas