Just back having spent last two weeks of April 2013 at resort. Our accommodation was clean and very spacious located just beyond the restaurant. We had a large lounge, two double bedrooms and nice bathroom and shower. There were balconys at front back and side overlooking mountains and sea. Although clean we felt it could do with a freshen up and refurbish. The restaurant was a bit chaotic and the food ok although a bit repetitive for UK tastes. Pick your times and you don't have to queue. All the staff were very friendly and polite. The Ala carte rest.is good. Book before 12 noon to get a 50% discount. The only gripe we had was if you do not drive the resort mini bus is only small and a free for all to get on. We did two tours, one to the Karpaz Peninsula and one toFamagusta. Both very good and very informative. Overall for what we paid it was good value for money and the second week of unbroken sunshine was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Holiday Village of Northern Cyprus is set in the beautiful tranquil foothills of Kyrenia in a perfect setting of some of the most spectacular gardens ever to be seen in North Cyprus. Like most cyprus hotels all rooms are air-conditioned and have a fresh water swimming pool and indoor swimming pool and a fantastic aqua park, sauna and a massage parlor. Outdoor facilities include horse riding and tennis courts. Unlike some other cyprus hotels, baby sitting services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Riverside Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Riverside Holiday Village Kyrenia
- Riverside Holiday Village Hotel Kyrenia
- Riverside Garden Resort Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas