“Best coffee in Turku” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Best coffee in Turku”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Excellent coffee from their own beans, situated right at the river in the middle of town. There is no other café in Turku that could match this.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Finnish first
New York City, New York
“Because Finland can have good coffee too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

For a country that consumes more coffee per capita than anywhere else in the world, one would think they would do a good job with brewing it. LIES! Thankfully, Café Art saves the country with a decent cup of Joe. The place has nice outdoor seating by the river which is lovely when the city isn't covered in snow and darkness so try to snag a seat outside and in season. And yes, I know I'm a coffee snob. Don't hate!

• Visited May 2013
Lempaala, Finland
“Excellent coffee, a good place for reading & writing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I visited this fine establishment today after an unintended break of many many years. I had forgotten how great it is, or rather I've come to appreciate a proper cup of coffee and some peace a lot more. I drunk the best soy latte I have ever had in my life. Granted, I'm not a latte person, but I was really satisfied.

The place is really spacious and divided into cosy rooms, so one can easily find a table for reading & writing.

Visited October 2013
Turku, Finland
“best coffee in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The cafe latte of Cafe Art is well-known in the city. The place is nicely located and during the summer months the tables by the river make for a beautiful setting for morning and afternoon coffee. Last summer the setting wasn't at its best because of the bridge construction, but within a month the new Library Bridge should be ready and Cafe Art provides again excellent views over the river.

Visited August 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Memorable desserts and excellent coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Since reviews on trip advisor were so positive, I wandered down the river front in search of the Cafe Art. Well, I am happy to say that it is everything the reviews said! I had a piece of key lime mousse pie. It was hands down one of the best desserts I have ever had. I also really liked the latte I ordered. I will definitely be headed back before my flight to Sweden. Definite THUMBS UP!

• Visited September 2013