Stayed there with my wife and two kids for three nights. The hotel is pretty OK for it's price category - our room was clear and had everything we needed, breakfast choice was good so nothing bad here to mention. The biggest glitch is a walkway between the secondary building where we stayed and a reception - open to a rain/cold from its sides with cars crossing on their way from/to a parking it ruins any impression of care about a guests. From the reception side it has a regular door followed by one that opens automatically towards you - our daughter was almost hit by it. We haven't used spa so nothing to say about it. Parking on a hotel street is free from 6pm to 9am and on weekends - but the number of places is limited.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpyla Hotel Tampere
- Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpyla Hotel
- Holiday Hotel Tampere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Authetic European Spa Hotel featuring its own Spring, situated by Lake Nasijarvi, near city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpyla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.