Fab view. Beautiful lake, woods, few people around. Quite place this winter. Good service. Sauna and pool is just what you need to relax in the eve. We didnt pay much attention to design and so would not agree that it is ugly or so -as it looks like Finnish design should be -simple and close to nature - and we enjoy this. If someone wants goldish toilets or swarovski on the ceiling with highteck features everywhere its just not that kind of place. Breakfast choice is good enough untill you are used to cook yourself 15 dishes every morning on your breakfast just for variaty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Resort & Conference Hotel overlooking Lake Pyhajarvi, a few minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Rosendahl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Rosendahl Tampere
- Scandic Rosendahl Hotel Tampere