The hotel is oldish, but the rooms are in pretty good shape and clean (the "oldish" comes from comparing to the newest Scandic hotel in Tampere, where we spent a night just couple of weeks earlier it felt a bit older). Breakfast was good, pretty standard Scandic breakfast in Finland, including Tampere speciality, black sausage. If you care about TV, the room still had an old tube, but also a sign saying they are going to replace it with flat screen in the near future.
Location is a bit out of the center of Tampere, but if you like nature and want peacuful environment it is great. There are parks, hills, nature and lakes around, also the Pyynikki tower is at walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Rosendahl Tampere
- Scandic Rosendahl Hotel Tampere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Resort & Conference Hotel overlooking Lake Pyhajarvi, a few minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Scandic Rosendahl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.