“Beer and sausages” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Helsinki, Finland
“Beer and sausages”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Large beers, not fancy food and lot of drunk people. If you visit this place, I highly recommend you to drink something before you enter this place. No place to relax. Atmosphere and interior is something I cannot not recommend to anyone.

Visited December 2011

Helsinki, Finland
“A piece of Oktoberfest in Helsinki”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place is for those who enjoy sausage, potatoes, beer and loud annoying music. I think Germans will like this, (but why would they come all the way to Finland to do the same as they do in Germany...)

Visited August 2012
Kontiolahti, Finland
“Germanic scenery for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Foods were served very fast. No waiting time at that moment. Service was good and price was ok. Toilet's were nice. If you like german songs and drinking songs this is your place to enjoy it.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Oh dear...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

unfortunately the reality in Finland seem to be that you have to pay to be able to pay for your beer, meaning the irrational €2.7 service charge at the cloakroom for the rude door men for the service you don't want or need. I'm happy to carry my coat, happy to have my pint and carry on. I didn't realize €2.7 service charge is mandatory to get into a PUB, so I just walked in (as we do in England), looked for the loo and a nice seat to enjoy a pint with my mates. I didn't get too far until I was rather rudely and embarrassingly escorted back to the door where I found out that my friends had already kindly paid my share of the "service" but I still had to leave my jacket in the cloakroom. Why and why? and why they tell me to "stop being ridiculous". who is being ridiculous? well, no need to argue. I popped into the loo (coz I had to), got my coat back and left. and won't go again.

• Visited May 2011
Espoo, Finland
“Would get another star if service was more efficient. Great German sausage, Pils and oompa bands! You get what you pay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

Would get another star if service was more efficient. Great German sausage, Pils and oompa bands! You get what you pay for - fun.