“No thanks” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Helsinki
“No thanks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Rude and uninterested waiters and overpriced food. I am amazed that any restaurant can afford to have this kind of non-service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Finnish first
Helsinki, Finland
“Good location, but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Went there one evening with my wife at an impulse, as we passed and realized that we were hungry. The real asset of this restaurant is its location, and the room is quite nice as well, not very greek however.
The food was not very greek, either, and somehow summarily presented. The best parts were the tzatziki and hummus, nicely garlicky and delicious. Other ingredients could have been from any area and the stuffed wine leaves were from a tin ...
We had both a glass of wine, a retsina and a red, both greek and both good!
For this offering, the price was on the high side.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Espoo, Finland
“Normal lunch, wide meal selection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been here once for dinner and as they took ages to serve us we decided not to come back anymore. Anyhow we came for lunch menu, as the surrounding restaurant didn´t have so wide menu offer. The food was alright, as well as the service. Nothing special.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Helsinki, Finland
“Absolutely terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were there on October 2012 and I got food poisoning. Never in my life I had that experience and I got just in the center of Helsinki, in not cheap place at all. I ordered fish and it was raw so I needed to ask to grill it more. Waiter replied me "Ok, it is just was made medium"... Anyway I got food poisoning after few bites of this medium grilled fish. I wanted to write this review on eat.fi, but, what a surprise, the restaurant disabled comments and rating.
If you still thinking to go there then service there was, let's say, indifferent. It was not rude, but they definitely was not so cheerful to see you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Disapointing service, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My second visit, this time I was on my own. Previously I was with a friend.

The restaurant lacks identity and atmosphere. The food is certainly Greek but only averagely good, and not that well presented. The staff are a little diffident but that can happen even in Greece. The service is average. The price is what one would expect for a city centre restaurant.

I suspect that they don't try hard enough because they are always busy large number of people passing every hour they are guaranteed a good trade.

• Visited August 2012