“New hotel in the heart of Helsinki.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi

Save Saved
You added Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi to your Saves list
Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kluuvikatu 4, Helsinki 00100, Finland (Formerly Palace Kamp Hotel Glo) (Vironniemi)   |
Ranked #8 of 66 hotels in Helsinki

1,034 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Pirkkala, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2007

My wife and I just spent a wonderful weekend at the GLO. We had our Anniversary and I let them know about that beforehand. I had booked a superior room, but they upgraded us to a minisuite!! What a lovely gesture!
I think probably all the good and bad (is there any?) side are said in here, but here's few words.
Location coud just not be better. It's right in the middle of the city centre. Everything is near. I you arrive byt train, ferry, car or plane, it's easily accessible. The hotel doesn't have it's own carage, but you can use Europark, which is just few minutes walk. You can pay the park to the hotel and get discount.
Checking in and out was quick and the staff was friendly. The room (minisuite) itself was unforgettable. Separate livingroom with a working space, bedroom and very nice bathroom. You could enter the bathroom from both livingroom and bedroom. A separate toilet was built inside the bathroom. There were two LCD TV's with free hifhg speed internet in living room and in bedroom. They both had their own remote controls and keyboards. In livingroom there was stereos with a cd player and also a dvd player. Bathropes and slippers were waiting us in the room and access to the day spa saunas was incuded, which we didn't have time to try. We did like the colours and the decoration very much; lot's of dark wood and dark brown colours with some white paint on the wall's. There was also a possibility to order some different kind of pillows, sheets and blankets for free. We tried some pillows and that was nice.
We didn't eat the hotel's own restaurant, but breakfast was delicious. Only thing I missed was bacon, but I could live with that. Oh, yes there was another thing that I missed also. In the evening we had a few drinks at the lobby bar after dinner and I wanted to have some Irish whisky, but that they did not have. ;)

Anyway, I think the hotel is very reasonably priced and I (we) will definately stay there again!

• Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2007

Loved this hotel! Great location, excellent staff, beautiful rooms and wonderful breakfast. I really can't say enough about this hotel. We travel often and this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in.
The room was huge and the decor was beautiful, I didn't want to leave. If you are going to be in Helsinki, check out the Glo, you will not be disappointed.

• Liked — Decor and condition of the room
  • Disliked — I really can't think of anything I didn't like
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi

Hotel Glo Helsinki
Hotel Glo
Glo Hotel Helsinki
Address: Kluuvikatu 4, Helsinki 00100, Finland (Formerly Palace Kamp Hotel Glo)
Location: Finland > Southern Finland > Helsinki > Vironniemi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
#7 Business Hotel in Helsinki
#8 Luxury Hotel in Helsinki
#9 Family Hotel in Helsinki
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi 4*
The most important idea behind the hotel is customizing the stay at the hotel to meet the needs of each individual guest. Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi offers its guests a variety of recreational opportunities including sports, culture, dining, and health services in the hotel itself and outside its walls. The vast collection of services is something never before seen in a hotel in Helsinki. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel GLO Helsinki Kluuvi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.