I stayed at this hotel for four nights, along with other friends. We booked two units that included a bathroom and a private sauna. The bedrooms are spacious and quiet. The quality of sleep is very good. Very clean, although the towels are not changed daily.
Near the hotel you can take a tram into the city center within a few minutes, very convenient. In short, a very attractive value for money spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hellsten Helsinki Senate is located in Katajanokka, one of the most exclusive districts in the heart of Helsinki. It is a promontory surrounded by water, just a stone's throw from the city centre and its attractions. Katajanokka is separated from the mainland by a channel, but it is possible to reach the city area by four bridges. Katajanokka is also the place where ferries from Stockholm and Tallin dock. Helsinki-Vantaa airport is just a 30 minute drive away. All of the major amenities, including shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas are within walking distance from Hellsten Senate. The hotel has 52 designed one and two bedroom apartments each with a kitchenette, telephone, satellite TV and free internet access. Some of the apartments have their own sauna. A common sauna can be used as well as common laundry facilities. This old renovated building from 1915 has self contained rooms and apartments ranging in sizes from 28 to 160 square meters penthouse suite. All apartments are equipped with kitchenettes for cooking your own food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hellsten Helsinki Senate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellsten Helsinki Senate Hotel Helsinki
- Accome Senate Helsinki
- Accome Senate Hotel Helsinki