This Holiday Inn was very comfortable and extremely well located. It is next door to the railway station and the airport bus is only a few metres from the front door. The main bus station is only a few blocks away..Finland is great for modern design so it was also great that a wonderful museum of modern art was only a short walk. I found the staff very helpful and had one pleasant meal in the restaurant. I did not have breakfast in the hotel but walked around the neighbourhood and enjoyed finding interesting Finnish treats to eat for breakfast. I was there at the end of May and it was fun seeing the locals all enjoying sitting in outdoor cafes near the hotel in the late evening sun. I loved Helsinki and if I go back I will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre Hotel Helsinki
- Holiday Inn Helsinki
- Helsinki Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre hotel and you will find yourself in the middle of all the business, excitement and entertainment of Helsinki City. This modern hotel lies in the heart of Helsinki next to the main Railway Station joining modern and historical architecture together conveniently. Holiday Inn offers perfect facilities for business and leisure travellers. The hotel offers comfortable rooms. Staying with us you will be able to enjoy the good quality and core services of Holiday Inn. The hotel contains state-of-the-art rooms including comfortable amenities, high-speed internet access, Business Center and WIFI wireless internet hot-spot. For relaxing there is a Finnish Sauna and Minigym. For wining and dining you can choose Restaurant Verde. Stepping outside of the hotel, there is a large selection of sights, shops, restaurants, museums and places of interest just in the neighbourhood. Stockmann department store, Market Square, Helsinki Music Centre, Finlandia Hall, Kiasma and Ateneum Art Museum just to name a few. If you are planning to visit other cities and regions nearby, you will find public transportation, local buses, trains and even metro in the immediate neighbourhood of the hotel. Or perhaps you would choose the tram to take you on a short sightseeing tour.Whether travelling on business or leisure, welcome to enjoy the Finnish hospitality at Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.