We booked this hotel through an ebay auction of a voucher entitling us to a 2 night's b & b at any time during the following 12 months. It was great value. The hotel is a bit shabby but the staff are good and the location great. It is within a 200 m of the railway station on a principle road but Helsinki is a surprisingly quiet city. The room was bigger than you would expect to get in a more modern hotel and had a en suite wet room with bath. The ceiling of the bedroom was painted to resemble clouds. We had a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the main street but there was no intrusive traffic noise. Round the corner was a 24 hr shop selling snacks, beer and a wealth of everyday items. Very handy if you arrive at 2330 like we did. Breakfasts are self service with with an excellent range. Loads of cold meats, cereals, fruit and yoghurt and hot sausages, scrambled egg(looked a bit strange) meat balls etc . Sets you up for the day. I won't say how little we paid as it might make you jealous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll feel at home at the newly renovated Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki Hotel, with its modern and cosy atmosphere in Helsinki city centre. The hotel's location in the very centre of Helsinki only two blocks from the main railway station and across the street from a metro station makes it easy to reach the Cumulus Kaisaniemi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki