Good location close to central Helsinki. Good selection at buffet breakfast.
We stayed in a front room which was noisey due to tram and vehicular traffic as the hotel is on a main road.
The hotel is very Close to central station and easily accessible by bus from the airport (bus 615). Or if arriving by boat tram 9 stops right out the front.
Rooms are clean but are 2 single beds. Staff are reasonably friendly and speak good English.
Good value for money on a short stay but it is very noisey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll feel at home at the newly renovated Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki Hotel, with its modern and cosy atmosphere in Helsinki city centre. The hotel's location in the very centre of Helsinki only two blocks from the main railway station and across the street from a metro station makes it easy to reach the Cumulus Kaisaniemi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki