Stayed for one night. The room is small and the bathroom is tiny. The place can get pretty hectic if a group arrives and there is sometimes a long line for the list. The room is basic, small and I don't think I have had such a tiny bathroom before. The toilet, shower and sink and basically all in together. The bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was OK - reasonable choice. The best thing is that it is in the city centre and you can walk to all the sights easily. Service was OK - check in was quite quick and you can buy food/items at the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll feel at home at the newly renovated Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki Hotel, with its modern and cosy atmosphere in Helsinki city centre. The hotel's location in the very centre of Helsinki only two blocks from the main railway station and across the street from a metro station makes it easy to reach the Cumulus Kaisaniemi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki