Perhaps I'm not the most discerning traveller, but I found this hotel to be quite nice when I stayed here for 2 nights. The location is great, convenient to the central station and many of the attractions downtown. I had the standard room and didn't think it was too small but I can understand others' viewpoints about the living size. The breakfast was quite good and I did like having the sauna at my disposal during the specified times of day. Room and bathroom were clean, bed was comfortable, prices were reasonable for the area....can't really ask for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll feel at home at the newly renovated Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki Hotel, with its modern and cosy atmosphere in Helsinki city centre. The hotel's location in the very centre of Helsinki only two blocks from the main railway station and across the street from a metro station makes it easy to reach the Cumulus Kaisaniemi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki