Stayed in the above hotel for 4 days. The hotel is very near to everything. with bus and tram stations just outside the entrance. There are few buses from the airport (4 Euro) that stop very near to the hotel. The tourist attractions are near too if you prefer to walk.
The breakfast is excellent with loads of options that will fill you up till your dinner.
Staff are very helpful and speak excellent English.
The hotel has an excellent spa and health club that I would highly recommend.
There is internet access but not free.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel
- Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel Helsinki
- Hilton International Helsinki
- Hilton Helsinki
- Helsinki Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Strand,a comfortable downtown hotel,is located by the sea, within walking distance of the city centre and the historic sights of Helsinki. The location is ideal for both business and holiday travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Strand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.