This hotel is Ok and although it is not in the city centre it is within yards of the train station and tram stops so you can be anywhere within the city within minutes.
The hotel reception and spa are lovely. However, the corridors and rooms are really in need of a refurb and therefore I was disappointed as I expected a much higher standard from the hilton chain.
The breakfast was good and cosnsisted of fruit, ham, cheese, salmon, bacon or sausage, beans, eggs, bread, jam, yoghurts and cakes.
We managed to get a good deal so we were happy with the hotel for the price. So as long as you get a good deal and go expecting a hotel more of the standard of a travel lodge you will not be too disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel
- Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel Helsinki
- Hilton International Helsinki
- Hilton Helsinki
- Helsinki Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Strand,a comfortable downtown hotel,is located by the sea, within walking distance of the city centre and the historic sights of Helsinki. The location is ideal for both business and holiday travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Strand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.