I have stayed at the Hilton Helsinki Strand several times with my job and will again stay there tonight. It is a hotel I always look forward to staying at. The rooms are very nice, clean and well, scandinavian in that the bathroom tiled floors have the most wonderful radiant heat running through them. The location is good, the staff is very friendly and the breakfast buffet is well worth the extra money. The only negative is the thermostat in the room is limited to 19 - 23 degrees Celsius. Some might like it warmer on those cold Finnish nights or cooler.
Overall, very wonderful place to stay when in Helsinki.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel
- Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel Helsinki
- Hilton International Helsinki
- Hilton Helsinki
- Helsinki Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Strand,a comfortable downtown hotel,is located by the sea, within walking distance of the city centre and the historic sights of Helsinki. The location is ideal for both business and holiday travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Strand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.