We stayed for 1 night with my bf. We had standard room facing the yard, room was ok for our needs.
Though we we´re shocked by the lack of amenities in the bathroom ; only one all-around shampoo witch smelled bad and cheap. Also there was very little other stuff in the bathroom either ( towels etc. ) . Maybe that´s just our problem because we are used to see that line there of little bottles of bathroom products in EVERY other hotel we´ve been, in Finland or any other country. Now be had to go shopping right away.
The staff was superb, except one staff member who answered when I called reception at 11pm to ask for room service and told me that kitchen is closed ( scandic website says it closes at 11.30 pm ) , with malicious tone... she even laughed at me!
Quite unprofessional, I´d say.
Other staff members were friendly and professional, and when booking, they fulfilled all the wishes we had about our room ( location, smoking-option, bathtub, bedtype etc. ) , so no complaints there.
Little info about the hotel ;
* they have both smoking and non-smoking rooms ( we had smoking room, as wished)
* room service fee is 10 eur, pay-tv 14 eur ( incl. all the channels, also adult material :-) )
* adult channels can be blocked if you want... :-)
* breakfast can be very crowded, especially at weekends, so be patient. Some people just don´t know how to stand in line..
* standard rooms are ok by european standards, travellers from US I´d recommend to book a bigger room than standard to avoid claustrophobia.
All in all, nice hotel but not great.
Obviously we just have gotten used to too high service levels at other hotels.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.