Big hotel in a calm area of Helsinki. Walking distance to centre but there is a tramstop by the hotel. The gym is free and ok. Breakfast has a good quality. Staff is friendly. The hotel standard is good but has a need of renovation. It looks quite old
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice seaside location close to Helsinki city center in an old ware house building from 1912 in Katajanokka, close to Helsinki SkyWheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki