We stayed here one night on our way back home. It was more adequate. It has free wifi, and the hotel was once a warehouse so it is interesting and unique in some ways. It is within walking distance to an outdoor market. This was nice to walk around. There are restaurants within walking distance and a very nice park. The rooms were extremely small, but for one night it was more than adequate. The rooms were clean. They do seem to cater to tour groups, so the breakfast area was quite small. They did serve cream with there coffee. I did not see this much on my tour! I was grateful this. The breakfast was ok. It rains quite a bit there, and I had wishes they had a gift shop of some type in the hotel. They do not. This would have been a plus for the hotel I would think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Brick-faced Hotel housed in restored 6-story warehouse dating from 1912. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki