This property is near the esplanade & harbor as well as some of the ferries to & from other countries. Be sure the ferry you are taking arrives at/departs from the main harbor. The restaurant was very good for dinner, but not open for lunch on Sunday! The hours for breakfast varied from 7 AM M-F, to 7:30 on Sat. & 8 AM on Sunday, which seemed late to me. Breakfast is fine although they could provide more fruit as well as tea pots for tea. The rooms are adequate & the bathroom is on the small side (definitely a 1 person space), but there is a good amount of light. Service @ Reception varies; we changed money one Sunday, but were told two weeks later, on a Saturday, it wasn't possible to do so. Huh?
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Brick-faced Hotel housed in restored 6-story warehouse dating from 1912. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.