Stayed one night while on a tour. The rooms are clean comfortable and modern. The free wi fi is really high speed. This is one of the few hotels on this trip that has adequate lighting in the room. There is a nice desk with with double outlets and a lamp. Adequate closet space and a spacious bath with modern shower a fully closing shower door, rare in Europe, make this place a great one for travelers staying more than a couple days. Wish we could have stayed longer. Located right off the waterfront it is a short walk to most of the sights in the city. Very nice breakfast rounds out the great features of this place. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Brick-faced Hotel housed in restored 6-story warehouse dating from 1912. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki