I stay here a lot with work- it's perfectly ok but can get very busy in the summer months when the cruise ships are visiting .
Gym and saunas are good and the restaurant is reasonably quick with a good menu.
Breakfasts can get very busy when the hotel is full and sometimes need to share a table.
Prices can get expensive in the summer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Brick-faced Hotel housed in restored 6-story warehouse dating from 1912. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki