Hotel is spacious and big, with good conference facilities (so if you're looking for a "boutique-experience" forget it and go to Hotel Haven in Helsinki). Easy walking access to market square and city centre (some 15 minutes walk), one tram line (4) passing nearby also. It is "in the harbour", so if getting a boat to Sweden or Estonia - good access to this terminals as well. Hotel is clean and neat, but no special features in the rooms or lobby area. Saunas for men and women (separate) as well as gym (24/7) are a huge plus for the hotel. Free wi-fi, safety box in the room. Full, breakfast - lots of selection in the breakfast (although big hotel - masses also having breakfast at the same time).
Little souvenir shop in the lobby area (where also some international newspapers can be purchased). Staff is nice and OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Brick-faced Hotel housed in restored 6-story warehouse dating from 1912. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki