Helsinki visit was fantastic and Anna Hotel provided perfect location to explore the city. The tram line doing a figure eight around the city (3T) stops only one block away from the hotel and provides access to all the main tourist attractions.
- very friendly staff
- good location
- breakfast and WiFi internet included
- lack of air-conditioning in the rooms, we asked for a key to open the windows which alleviated the issue but situation will be very inconvenient during a heat hot
- parking is available but must be reserved in advance and costs 20 Euro a day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located cozy hotel on walking distance from major Department Stores. Situated in an area of Design Boutiques, Art Galleries and trendy Pubs and nice restaurants. Free WLAN internet connection for hotel guests. Hotel has a breakfast room, small sauna and meeting room for 12 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Anna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Hotel Helsinki