“Paulo knows Helskinki” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmonds, Washington
“Paulo knows Helskinki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We booked with Paulo based on the reviews on Trip Advisor - a very good choice. Paulo is extremely personable and knowledgeable, as well as flexible. He worked with us to develop a day tour that encompassed all the smaller sights we wanted to see as well as providing a great background of Helsinki's and Finland's history, traditions and personality. He was prompt and helpful and his van was spotless (difficult given the recent blizzard).

If you are visiting Helsinki I strongly recommend a tour with Paulo!

Visited December 2012

San Francisco, California, United States
“Great Tour & Great Conversation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had an overnight layover in Helsinki and just a few hours for a quick tour the following morning. I scheduled a tour with Paulo and am so glad that I did! Paulo gave great insight into the people and culture of the country. I can't imagine trying to get around Helsinki to visit the 'must see places' on my own and Paulo was great company.

Paulo was super professional to work with during the booking process and made me feel completely comfortable during the tour, as it was just he and I.

I would recommend him to anyone planning to visit!

Thanks again Paulo!

Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
“Layover Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you have a long layover in Helsinki, Paulo's tours is the way to go. Paulo is a great personality, very knowledgelabe of the history of not only Helsinki, but Finland in general. Would love to have the opportunity to tour with him in the summer months. My family had a great time and would do it again.

Visited March 2013
Seoul, South Korea
15 attraction reviews
“Pauli is a good tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We booked a private day tour of Helsinki and Poorvoo with Paulo. He was punctual and informative. He knew a lot about the history of the main attractions and our children (aged 10 & 11) understood his descriptions.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great Guy, Great Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My boss and I got stuck in Finland for two days and wanted to take a tour of the city by car (not by bus/tram which everyone seems to like so much) because we wanted a more personal and private experience. The concierge at our hotel looked at us as if we were dumb and that they did not exist, but a quick search online found Paulo at the top of the trip advisor list. And he's at the top for a very good reason! Even though we called him at noon, he dropped everything and came to pick us up at 2pm and gave us a 2/3 hour tour of the city in his car. He knows so much about the city, but it's more than just landmarks and interesting facts, he gives you an insider's view into the people and culture of Finland without the bias of being Finnish. He's also a great driver and drives slowly through the town, giving you time to really look around. His English is great as is his Spanish. He also recommended a tour guide in Estonia (we went there the next day before our flight at night) who was wonderful as well. You'll have a great time and learn a lot from Paulo, so definitely sign up for a tour with him!!

Visited March 2013