Have used the Radisson Plaza as my "home" when staying in Helsinki for the last 6 years.
The hotel itself is a rebuilt headoffice, combining some of the classic charm and modern design.
The hotel is quite busy, both as traditional business traveller's hotel, and as a tourist hotel for groups.
The Restaurant offers a simple but good menu, to the Italian style side. The bar is often busy both as a dropin after work place and as the place you relax with papers - a book and a glass of wine or beer.
The location is excellent in the dead center of town- close to the main station and just 5 minutes walk away from the "Esplanade"
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Helsinki; convenient to the city's business, shopping & entertainment centers; near major transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Rezidor, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.