Fabulous position with adjacent tram stops (beware, tram line 2 heads north, line 3 heads south on the same route which includes the central station, market sq & some ferry terminals, route 9 goes to W harbour for Tallink ferry), the main bus station and a Metro line are in the adjacent large Kamppi shopping centre.
Our room was of reasonable size and comfortable.
Breakfast was good but crowded; the restaurant excellent food although a limited menu.
You have to stand up to use the PCs in the lobby - keeps the masses moving!!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek Business-oriented Hotel with striking glass facade & atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.