We spent 5 nights at the hotel as part of a conference that I was attending at the end of May.....luckily the weather was warm with minimal rain.
The hotel is of good quality, very centrally located and has a nice conference centre.
Our room overlooked the metro station and street but was virtually silent.
Breakfasts were included in the reasonable price and there were always plenty of spare tables available.
The restaurant for dinner was surprisingly good for a chain hotel....recommended.
The hotel staff were helpful and friendly so we enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek Business-oriented Hotel with striking glass facade & atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.