Good sized clean room. Comfortable bed, large bathroom with all the amenities.
Usual Radisson hotel, but better than average service.
Front desk helpful and no queues to check in or check out.
Breakfast buffet half decent, had everything you would expect.
Good for weekend breaks or business trips.
Wouldn't particularly recommend it for a romatic getaway - better boutique hotels around for that.
Large sized underground parking, but it can be difficult to find (follow bus route tunnels!) and is quite expensive - expect to pay around €30 for overnight parking.
The hotel can be decent value if booked in advance.
Great location in the middle of the city, but can be a little noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek Business-oriented Hotel with striking glass facade & atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.