Arrived to the hotel early, as my flight landed early. After 13 hours of traveling and getting lost in Kamppi trying to avoid the ice with 2 suitcases (Everyone said take the finnair bus - DON'T! pay the 35 eu for a cab!!!) getting to the actual entrance was confusing (go through the archway/City Gym entrance, be careful of both the iced path in winter and the door to the gym opening) immediately warm once inside. smelled beautiful, the staff, didn't have my room ready, and I was offered an upgrade (already had business class room) to a different B.C room that was ready. unbeknownst to me, it was a suite. walked into my Suite (because it may as well have been an apartment) and nearly passed out. 8th floor across from royal suite, and opened the curtains and The View. The Size, everything.... a bit overwhelming.
Bed, HUGE and comfy, downfall, although beautiful, the purple lighting around the bed. I called it "sex lighting" because, it was.
The bathroom, is massive, but the drain next to the toilet made it smell like someone left a present somewhere, the entire time (even after being cleaned).
The Staff, I can't say enough about how amazing they all were. The Breakfast in the morning is unreal, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!
I didn't want to leave.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek Business-oriented Hotel with striking glass facade & atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Rezidor, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.