“Helsinki to Tallinn in 2.5 hours on the XPRS” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Viking Line - Day Cruises

Viking Line - Day Cruises
Mastokatu 1, Helsinki 00161, Finland (Vironniemi)
+358 9 12351
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 77 Activities in Helsinki
Type: Ferries/ Boats, Gear rentals
Canberra, Australia
28 attraction reviews
“Helsinki to Tallinn in 2.5 hours on the XPRS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We travelled in a luxury cabin which had a double bed and bathroom about the size of a small motel room. It seemed a bit bizarre for the middle of the day and such a short trip but it's a very relaxing way to travel. The cabin faces the front of the ship and affords a great view especially as you enter Tallinn. The cabin was spotless and comfortable. This isn't a ferry it's a ship and has an amazing number of facilities. On the upper deck there are restaurants, caves and even poker machines. It's seemed a bit RSL but there may be a nicer restaurant that I didn't spot.

Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
“Stockholm to helsinki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We sailed upon the Ms Mariella late sept ftom Stockholm to helsinki and the ship is a great way to visit these two cities. We stayed in what they label in a lbx double cabin which is comfortable with Windows. The view as one sails out of Stockholm is beautiful. We opted for the Viking buffet which offers a good selection of food which is plentiful and this provides free wine with your meal. The ship offers entertainment which adds to the 2day cruise.

Rockhampton, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Turku - Stockholm Overnight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went on the Viking Grace overnight from Turku to Stockholm. All I can say is wow, what an amazing experience. I don't really know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. My friend and I got on the ship and realised it was a proper cruise ship with amazing facilities. We were so surprised at our room, considering we had only paid about 75 euros between us for a lovely cabin with a double bed, tv and our own bathroom. So we saved on transport and accommodation, and ended up travelling in style! I highly recommend the viking line as an easy way to get from Turku to Stockholm!

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Conference on Ms Mariella - HEL - STO - HEL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I attended a conference on this ship. The trip was pleasant and the facilities very good the conference.

The decor and stylings are very 80s but this ship is clean and the staff are helpful and polite.

The Viking Buffet is awesome...

Helsinki, Finland
38 attraction reviews
“The best way to go to Helsinki or Åland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Viking Line is the old and respected company. If you like to be sure that your trip is just exactly as it is promised then choose Viking Line. I have been theirs client more than 40 years so I now the company very well. It is not a Caribbean experience. It is just the best way from Sweden to Finland and back.