“BEST Diving Center with the safest equipment & procedures!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Aegiali
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2007 Amorgos Diving Center is the only PADI 5 star Diving resort on Amorgos and is based in Aegiali Bay.Over the last 8 years we have built a reputation of professionalism and customer service second to none.We offer a number of activities and courses to suit all levels from beginner to pro, such as underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, night diving and many more.
“BEST Diving Center with the safest equipment & procedures!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My diving experience started from Amorgos in 2010. The main reason was my instructor then (& very good friend now) Dimitris. When me & my wife the 1st day reach Aigiali and went to ask information for diving, both we felt in love with Dimitri. He is always smiley, calm & very good teacher. After 2 years of diving in several places in Greece and in Maldives & over 40 dives, now I am in a position to say with certainty that Amorgos Diving Center is one of the most good equipped centers & Dimitris one of the best instructor. His main concern is always the safety & he will never let you to pass your limits.I am looking forward to dive again with you guys especially now I learned that the Diving center has been facilitated with a big zodiac!!!

Visited August 2012

• Greek first
USA
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I came to Amorgos for a visit to this spectacular island and I am leaving a diver! I saw the team from Amorgos Diving Centre doing 'try dives' on the beach for free so I gave it a try and really liked it! I took my Open Water course with a group of people (including two younger kids) from around the world. Our instructor was very patient and knowledgable and the centre was very clean and well-organized. I had a great time and I would recommend this diving centre to anyone who is coming to Amorgos! And the scenery underwater was really nice too!

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Amorgos Diving Centre is the best dive centre in the Agean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have just spent 5 weeks diving across the Agean June July 2013. As an Australian diver with 20 years experience , by far the best dive centre I found was Amorgos dive centre. Dimitri understood what experience I had and what I may be interested in and took me on a variety of dives that suited me. The store in aegiali is great and the dive centre has good quality well maintained, modern equipment. After diving with 3 other operators in the Agean Greek islands Dimirtris operation is the best. If you are European Amorgos is a great ,cheap place to get certified as there is some great accessible dives for begginers. compared to most expensive countries like Australia the UK and US. Nicki and Evi ,his staff are friendly and were a great help too. I will be returning in a couple of years for sure as on top of the diving on offer Dimitri offers there is lots Amorgos has to offer ....beaches scenery,walking, climbing eating and drinking. I cant wait to get back............. Kon

Visited June 2013
Amorgos, Greece
“A certain way to love underwater.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This year (2013) it was essentially my first experience with scuba diving and I am glad it was with the help of Amorgos Diving Center.
People there are, in a nutshell, effective. Good, fluent instructors, eager to teach you and guide you around, helping, patient and fun to be with. They seemed very strict over safety matters.
Adding to these, the interesting dive site, of which I was briefed thoroughly before I touch the water, all that are a certain way to love being underwater.
By my experience, doing a first Discover dive with them, is highly suggested.

Visited May 2013
Athens, Greece
“Amorgos Diving Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

First time i explored the magical underwater world was with Amorgos Diving Center. It was a great experience, the people there are real professionals, very nice and reassuring. They give all the information needed for the dive, their equipment is new (unlike other diving centers) and of course the center is located in one of the most beautiful islands in Greece!! I would recommend it to everyone visiting Amorgos!

Visited September 2012