We booked a room over the phone only to learn once we arrived that the rooms had been double booked. Though we had booked an apartment we were given one of the worst rooms on the property with a promise that we would be moved to an apartment in a few hours. That never happened and the very rude woman (with a sly uncaring smile even to my 4 year-old) said it was not worth it for her to move us. She charged us the same rate for a dirty small room as a two-room apartment with separate bathroom. The grounds are getting old and look shabby and it's a shame. This was a great place at one time but they seem to have gotten greedy. Stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers accommodation for everyone in comfortable and traditional designed rooms, studios and apartments. All have their own entry with courtyard or balcony with view to the garden, pool, villages or the sea. The restaurant serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffees, drinks... It is an ideal space for all, and a paradise particularly for children, which promises youa relaxing and beautiful vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lakki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakki Village Hotel Amorgos
- Lakki Village Amorgos/Aegiali, Greece