“Great food, terrific atmosphere, amazing price!” 5 of 5 stars

Rovaniemi, Finland
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 53 Restaurants in Rovaniemi
Pocatello, Idaho
“Great food, terrific atmosphere, amazing price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ok, I have no idea why this restaurant ranks so low. It was GREAT. My family of four was vacationing in Rovaniemi from the US and found this restaurant while looking for the Rax Pizza buffet. How glad we were to have found this restaurant because we ate their twice in our four days of exploring.

First, the pizza was HUGE (perhe size) and easily satisfied me, my wife, 17 year old, and 9 year old son. Adding the free trip to the salad bar (complete with fresh lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes, pasta salad, mixed olive dish, banana peppers, and more that I can't remember) rounded out the meal.

I was impressed with the cleanliness of the restaurant. The young woman working the cash register was extremely helpful, friendly, and whenever she wasn't helping customers was meticulously cleaning. The salad bar shined!

Bathrooms were very clean, restaurant was recently updated, and well lit. I can't imagine why you wouldn't go here for a good meal at a great price in a sparkling clean restaurant with terrific service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rovaniemi, Finland
“DO NOT order a salad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I ordered a basic chicken salad, because I wasn't in the mood for pizza (Haruno is mainly a pizzeria) and what I got was between disgusting and horrible! I paid 8e for salad you can get there for free as an "appetizer" with really disgusting chicken on it!

Visited August 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“IMO the best pizzeria in...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2008

IMO the best pizzeria in Rovaniemi