Wonderful place to visit in the snow. Stayed here for one night in April and it snowed! Warm cosy cabins, comfortable bed, great facilities, good food, lovely people, awesome experience. The reindeer ride and the sausage cooking and Christmas beverage afterwards were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard cottage accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There's no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland