The hosts were perfect, from meeting us at the airport, to helping with any information. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Lots to see and do to keep the children occupied in around the village, they loved the snowmobiles where they can actually drive themselves, slides and free sledges. We had two cabins togtether for family of five. Good buffet breakfast and just across the road is a shell takeaway-resturant for a change. Great you can hire extra winter clothes on site for the the children especially.
Very clean, warm rooms really all that you would want.
Would visit again for sure. We stayed for a week wish it were longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-standard accommodation at the Arctic Circle, heart of Santa Claus Village. Our cabins are all equipped with up-to-date facilities, such as private saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette and terrace. There’s no better way to enjoy your stay. From your cabin just a minute or two walk to Santa Claus Main Office. All activities & excursions, such as Reindeer rides, Husky dog sledge rides, snowmobile rides, etc.. available on the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santa Claus Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Hotel Rovaniemi
- Santa Claus Holiday Village Rovaniemi, Finland - Lapland