Paul and Debbie were wonderful, friendly and very helpful as they ensured that we were comfortable at the Campground. The location is very nice - quiet, peaceful, and beautiful.
The residents are generally very warm.
Should the opportunity to revisit VI Campground presents itself, I would not think twice. I would seize it right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island