I told Deborah that i would write a horrible review ("the geckos are as big as dogs, the mosquitoes as big as bats ...") so no one would visit and we could keep this wonderful place to ourselves, but of course I can't do that. We had such a incredible, relaxing time, and the suite was so nice, complete with everything we needed, kitchenette and sitting area, private bathroom, bedroom with satellite TV and Internet. Nothing was better than having coffee every morning on our own deck, overlooking the ocean, Buck Island and St. Thomas. The bougainvillea, plumeria, and hibiscus were all in bloom, creating a riot of color. We loved the lushness of the landscaping, the privacy, the hammock pavilion! Deborah and Paul also made a wonderful suggestion for a snorkeling sail that we truly enjoyed. I was concerned about no air conditioning, but being on the windward side of the island was perfect. It was an outstanding vacation at a very special place, and we can't wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel
- Virgin Islands Campground U.S. Virgin Islands/Water Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.