I stayed for a week in this hotel.The view from my window was wonderfulThe staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming, I felt like staying at my friends. The food was just perfect, especially -fish.The room was quite simple but lovely, the beds- comfortable. Had a chance to enjoy the sauna which is next to the hotel. I'm not an expert but my friends loved it. I would come back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Hotel
- Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Hotel Inari
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family-run hotel in Inari Sami village. Beautiful location by Juutua River. Standard rooms in Traditional Hotel and superior rooms with own saunas in new River Hotel. A very good restaurant with a view and programs arranged in all seasons for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tradition Hotel Kultahovi Inari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.