We were booked in to Arctic Star for our New Years northern lights trip with Transun. On arrival at the airport we were told our hotel had been switched due to flooding at the Arctic Star. We reserved judgement but over the next four days came to realise that we had definitely done well out of the switch. Hotel Jussantupa is family run and the staff are a real asset. Everyone was friendly and would go out of their way to ensure all guests were comfortable and happy. This included providing paper plates and foil so our group could pack up a lunch when one of our trip times was changed. (Yes, Transun really are as bad as everything you have read!) Our room was warm and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the wet room style bathroom was just what we needed. The food was always tasty with 3 courses at each meal. The New Year's Eve gala dinner was absolutely delicious. The location of the hotel right opposite the little supermarket turned out to be an asset as we appreciated being able to walk to local attractions such as the church, cafe silja etc. I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone at Hotel Jussantupa for making our stay so enjoyable. If you book Arctic Star keep your fingers crossed you get switched!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Jussan Tupa is a cozy and comfortable hotel that is open throughout the year. Whether it is work or leisure which brings you to Enontekio, you are guaranteed to feel at home at Jussan Tupa! The hotel has two public saunas, a swimming pool, and a third sauna with a living area and fire place, which can be booked for private occasions. At the restaurant, you can enjoy Lappish delicacies. There is a free WiFi for the guests. Hotel Jussan Tupa is located in the administrative centre of Enontekio, called Hetta. All the most important services are located at the very proximity of the hotel. The 'Vuollikka' restaurant by the Lake Ounasjarvi can be booked for large private events. Its beautiful location offers the perfect setting for any celebration. There is also a traditional Lappish 'kota', which seats 30 people comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Jussantupa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jussantupa Hotel Enontekiö
- Hotel Jussantupa Finland/Lapland - Enontekio