The Jussantupa was lovely. We met friendly people. Ourtransun rep, Coleen was excellent. great at getting people talking to one another. When my child was unwell, Coleen and the hotel staff were wonderful. So caring. They phoned medical people for me, made special food for my son, when the meal time was over and really looked after us.
The Santa trip was also beautiful.
Thanks to you all if you read this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Jussan Tupa is a cozy and comfortable hotel that is open throughout the year. Whether it is work or leisure which brings you to Enontekio, you are guaranteed to feel at home at Jussan Tupa! The hotel has two public saunas, a swimming pool, and a third sauna with a living area and fire place, which can be booked for private occasions. At the restaurant, you can enjoy Lappish delicacies. There is a free WiFi for the guests. Hotel Jussan Tupa is located in the administrative centre of Enontekio, called Hetta. All the most important services are located at the very proximity of the hotel. The 'Vuollikka' restaurant by the Lake Ounasjarvi can be booked for large private events. Its beautiful location offers the perfect setting for any celebration. There is also a traditional Lappish 'kota', which seats 30 people comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Jussantupa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jussantupa Hotel Enontekiö
- Hotel Jussantupa Finland/Lapland - Enontekio