“This is a city which should be seen from the water!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 32 Activities in Gothenburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The classic city tour on the Paddan boats shows you the beauty of Gothenburg from a waterside perspective. The tour takes you under 20 bridges and out to the harbour.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
“This is a city which should be seen from the water!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I enjoyed this tour a great deal. I have been to Gothenburg a few times, and seeing it from the water helped string the sights together for me. In addition, I saw many things I had never seen before. The canals through the city pass many key sites. Plus, many of the water views are incredibly picturesque since Gothenburg has some beautiful green spaces. I especially enjoyed hearing about the ship building history of the city and seeing the former construction sites now converted to other uses (which I had never seen before). Our guide was entertaining and provided much information. Occasionally, I had difficulty hearing, and on a few occasions would have enjoyed an expanded explanation. I would highly recommend tour and would go again on my next visit.

Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
“Cool way to see the city BUT go during the summer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great guide and nice tour. We went at the wrong time of the year and froze, plus it was raining like crazy so we made the decision to turn back.

Visited September 2013
Albufeira, Portugal
25 attraction reviews
“Great time!!! Great staff :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've done the paddan trip and it was really good. The staff was really friendly and the guide told us a lot of funny histories about the city. It was a little bit cold bus they put something on the boat to protect us. If you want to know better the city this is a great thing to do :)

Visited October 2013
Danderyd, Sverige
“A must when in Gothenburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

A very nice boat ride together with a lot of information concerning the city. Included in the Gothenburg card.

Visited June 2013
Edinburgh
23 attraction reviews
“Make sure you wear wind- and water-proof jacket!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The boat tour was lots of fun, the guide very informative and the views gorgeous (some of our best holiday pictures were taken on this tour). The only drawback was that we weren't prepared for the cold wind and ended up with sore throats the next day.
The Paddan Boat gives you a view of Gothenburg from a different and wonderful perspective.

Visited June 2013